Rose Petal Tea / Drink
Certified Organic Rose Petals. No pesticides, No herbicides, No GMO.
- Clear toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
Ingredients: Certified organic rose petals.
$17.00 Per 25gm
Organic Rosehip Herbal Tea
Organic Rosehip Herbal Tea provides large amounts of Vitamin C, along with a rich natural source of nutrients and minerals including vitamins A,B,C, E & F, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. This product is grown in Chile, which is one of the few remaining unpolluted regions on earth.
Benefits: Helps to cleanse the kidneys, gallbladder and intestinal tract. It is rich in fibre to assist in the lubrication of the colon, acts as a diuretic and helps to build the body’s immune system.
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Rosehip Tea Granules.
$19.00 Per 150gm